Silos development, V & A Waterfront (Start Feb 2012 – June 2013)
- Various Crystalline waterproofing requirements including construction joints.
- Post concrete repair to underground fire hydrant tanks.
- Waterproofing to various areas including parking decks, concrete walls of sumps, pump chambers etc.
- Intricate and highly specialised sealing around pipe penetrations. These included fire pump pipes leading into the hydrant tanks of 1.5m in width to sealing underside of outlets as a post repair below the planters of the diamond museum as well as in the basement parking etc.
- Skills: Working knowledge of concrete repair and pipe sealing. Products utilized include wet to dry epoxy adhesives. This was used for the bonding of new concrete to existing concrete. Utilizing our knowledge base and experience in structural repairs which includes understanding the application of various modified cementitious fibred polymer mortar for concrete repairs.