The high pressure geysers are sourced from South African manufactures and are specifically designed to operate in high radiation environments.
Each system consists of a geyser and a panel. The geyser capacity is determined by the number of people in the household, and the size or combination of panels is determined by the surface area to water volume ratio. Xstream Geysers are available in 150lt, 200lt and 300lt capacity. High pressure, 400kPa horizontal cylinders. The Xstream Geyser has a solid, high strength, corrosion resistant Derakane® Epoxy Vinyl Ester inner tank. Durakane® is used globally in the storage of high temperature (above 100ºC) liquids. The product also has a proven track record under high pressure and carries a 7-year warranty. Durakane® is Food and Drug approved for use in the storage of potable water. The advantage of using geysers made of this material are:
- Tank is corrosion free and electrolysis free
- No need for an anode, and thus saving on the resulting maintenance costs
- The resin is a poor conductor of heat, minimizing heat loss at night
- High density polyurethane foam injected between the inner tank and outer glass reinforced UV stable gelcoat casing, forms a chemical bond that results in a solid, rigid insulation barrier around the inner tank
- The product is light and easy to install
- System type – external or split system
- Existing reticulation and fittings
- Location of solar water system in relation to existing piping
- 150lt from R18 150
- 200lt from R20 600
- 300lt from R30 900
All prices include Vat, full installation, and a Geyserwise Timer.